Teton Tinkerin'

Teton Tinkerin'

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Snow Day!


What a wonderful morning surprise—a text from the school district! No school! I never thought we would get enough snow overnight to close the schools in April! Syd and Chy even had an hour and half soccer practice last night in the rain and snow! But I am not complaining! We love it. It's a pajama day.


We had great time in Boise. Chy didn't want to come home! Saturday, we took a break from shopping and eating, and we went to a fun park where we go-carted, mini golfed, laser tagged, and played in the arcade. Later that night, Chy and Tim created a water ballet in the hotel pool! The Easter bunny even found us in the hotel. He is amazing.

 Golfing Goddess

Hole in One=Angry Flaming God!

Go-Cart Madness

Tim and Chy Racing Together

Hotel Slugs

Bunny Signs!

Chy is still doing her own shots. She continues to amaze. She seems so fearless with all the new challenges. I wish I was more like she is. We are discovering how hard it is to keep the numbers in the right zone. It is hard to guess how much she will eat, and we don't want her to have a shot before and after she eats. No fun. So we are still learning. She is so awesome. She had her first soccer practice in the freezing rain. But she did great, we tested before she started and had juice backup. 

I have been reading in most of my free time. I will get back to cards and scrapbooking soon. I just am getting used to our new life.

Have a great week. 


Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about my crazy, chaotic life.