Teton Tinkerin'

Teton Tinkerin'

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Boise Whirlwind

Get up, get dressed, drop dogs at kennel, and off to Boise!

DSC_8532

Tristan didn’t win anything in this competition, but we had fun playing at the museum.  The bubble wall and the green screen were hits!

TJ popping bubble wallDSC_8547_edited

Umm where’s the rest of him??DSC_8515

We walked around in the park for bit too, and I got some great pictures of my kidlets!  I only wish they got along as well as they look like they do in the pictures!  They love each other, but cars and hotel rooms are very small!

DSC_8536DSC_8538DSC_8537

After the ceremonies, Tim and the kids vegged at the hotel for bit, while I did a little shopping.  For his “celebration” dinner, Tristan picked the Cheesecake Factory.  So we had a delicious, decadent, delightful meal and, of course, dessert!  Can we say bloated?

Tomorrow, home again, home again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about my crazy, chaotic life.