Teton Tinkerin'

Teton Tinkerin'

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Waiting . . .

As I am waiting for Sydney to get out of surgery, I thought I would catch up on a few weeks of summer chaos!

Last week Tristan went to Pine Basin camp with his buddies.  He seems to have a had a great time.  We drove up with Chy for parent’s night on Thursday for a campfire!

2011-06-16_18-57-34_7862011-06-16_19-30-52_1

We brought him home that night so that we could go to Billings on Friday for a Hippensteel Reunion in Billings, MT.  He would have liked to stay the extra night, but . . . grandmas, uncles, aunts, and cousins awaited.

We had a great weekend visiting with family.  We got lots of great family photos!  I visited my brother, his new bride, and my cuuuteeee nephew!  The drive, long and boring as usual, was at least very green.  So overall, a wonderful, successful weekend!

  Sister, Duct tape, family photos, and grass skirts! It’s a party!

100_0988DSC_9725DSC_9717100_0989

Tuesday, we got some errands done. The DMV sucked up our afternoon, but Syd has her official driver’s permit.  She will start the classes in two weeks.  She should be feeling well enough by then. 

The surgery went well today.  The doctor felt it was one of his most successful surgeries.  He said he went slow and took extra time.  We are very, very appreciative!  Syd was extremely comforted by having her coach in the room too.  She told me it relaxed her a lot.  She trusts him!  She is back home sore, tired, and a little groggy from the medications.

The only picture I was allowed to take Smile!2011-06-22_10-47-44_204

We did get some awesome pictures from the surgery from the doctor and the MRI video.  Great souvenirs, huh?

Tomorrow is a day closer to 100%!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about my crazy, chaotic life.