Teton Tinkerin'

Teton Tinkerin'

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Happy Birthday, Timmy

Well, we made it to Friday.  I ended up with a few bruises, sore neck, and sore back from the accident.  I am grateful for my seatbelt!  My pilot is already scheduled for repair—some body repair and exhaust repair   My exhaust got pushed up 4-6 inches; he came up underneath me pretty hard.  I don’t think his is repairable. 

Thursday, Chy and Tristan went to Kelly to snowboard with Chy’s school.  It is crazy!  There is no snow until you get to hill.  The kids texted a picture of dry hills just before the last turn up to the ski hill.  Tristan said he wasn’t rock hopping, but there was just enough snow to have fun!

Friday, of course, was Timmy’s birthday! 

Crazy Familytimsbday2012

Chy and Timmydaddydaughter

Saturday morning came waaaay to early!  Tristan’s swim meet started at 7:30, and he needs to be there at 6:45.   I am glad he got his dad’s “morning person gene.”  I can barely show up and watch!  He did great this meet, and improved his own times by 10 seconds or more!!  He got first, second, and third in his races.  Wahoo!

TJtristansemisswimfeb4tristansemisswimfeb4atristansemisswimfeb4b

Today, we stuffed ourselves with French dips, vegetables, cheese, and crackers! Oh, yaaahh, and watched a football game and a few commercials.  For dessert, Chy made Superbowl shakes for the crowd!

ChysuperbowlshakesSyd and Paigesydpaige

Let’s hope this week goes a bit smoother!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about my crazy, chaotic life.