Last week, Chyanne got another dose of radiation. She hurt her ankle playing out in the front yard. She had trouble walking on it for few days, so Tim took her to the clinic. Fortunately, they claim it just a bad sprain, a lateral sprain? However, the ankle is still very swollen, and she hasn’t been able to practice with her soccer team. Grr.
Tristan had a busy week as usual—swim, viola, and track. He also had some decisions to make. He had applied and was planning for running for class president, when he found out he was chosen for Junior Honor Society president. He can only be one. So take position he has, or run in the election??? Oh, the tough choices. Since Junior Honor Society President also gets a place on the student counsel, he opted out of running for class president. Whew! I am not sure where this kid came from, switched at birth?? I also FINALLY had his 504 plan meeting, after I submitted the paperwork in October!!! Three of his teachers and his counselor attended. I am not sure what I accomplished, but maybe I laid groundwork for next year when I will have 2 kids at the school with Type 1 and all the accompanying paraphernalia.
(NOTE-no track pictures due to Mom helping with school project board and missing TJ’s events!!! Grr.)
Syd had a soccer game in Blackfoot on Wednesday. I always love watching her games, but I admit to being very distracted. Several trees next to the soccer fields were burning from the inside. The firemen said they had been burning for 4 days. The insane wind caused them to flare up! Of course, I didn’t have my SD disc in my camera. I did take a few pictures with my cell phone though.
Syd pulled her hamstring a couple games ago, so she wasn't happy with her play. I thought she did great, but I’m mom.
Tim and I had a whirlwind date in Pocatello on Friday night after work. We picked up Grandma Hippensteel’s car, ate dinner, did a little window shopping, and then drove home. We actually got to sit in the same car together on the way down. We are usually going different directions with different kids in different vehicles.
The weekend was soccer, shopping, yard clean-up, and the symphony. Hmmm, not a fan of Mozart Requiem. ‘Nuff said.
Chy was counting the hours until Monday. I have a never seen a child so excited for . . .BRACES!!!
Beautiful, both ways!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what you think about my crazy, chaotic life.