Teton Tinkerin'

Teton Tinkerin'

Sunday, December 23, 2012

An Anniversary Surprise!!!

All I was told was to take Friday off of work.  I had an inkling that Syd knew what was planned, but TJ and Chy had no idea.  Syd can keep a secret!

I woke up to new phones!!!  I did guess that part, but Tim and I had briefly discussed it as a mutual gift in lieu of other things.  But he was sneaky, who knew?  The phones were just the beginning.  Santa is bringing him coal!

Tim planned a trip to Boise!   He bought tickets to a show at the Boise Contemporary Theater, reserved a table at an Italian restaurant, and made reservations at a bed and breakfast (the Anniversary Inn)!  He planned for shopping and a trip to the new little Idaho Aquarium in the morning.  Syd took care of the rest!  It was a perfect, anniversary mini vacation!

What An Amazing Guy!anniversary2012collage

The Perfect Roomtheroom

The Idaho Aquariumidahoaquarium

We have a great 20 years of marriage!  And hopefully many more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about my crazy, chaotic life.