Tim and I were both able to watch Chyanne's first game! She was awesome! She scored two goals and had several shots blocked! It was fun to watch her. I did bring my "big" camera with out the internal mememory! However, in my first-week-of-school fog, I didn't bring the disk. So no great action shots, but a few cell phone photos.
Go Green Dragons!

Sydney had a great first week of middle school. At least, she came home smiling! She had also soccer practice all week, except Thursday. Soccer usually keeps her in good mood since she plays with several of her friends. Mom and Dad are happy because she doesn't have a Saturday game this week. Her first official game is Monday. Then games will be Saturdays and Mondays, with practices the rest of the week. Our calender is full. They don't make those little squares big enough!
I actually had a good, but tiring week. The kindergarten class is very cute, but very young. Lots of spring and summer birthdays! I am really looking forward to the year. I enjoy and love who I work with and the kids.
Here's to the weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what you think about my crazy, chaotic life.