Teton Tinkerin'

Teton Tinkerin'

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sick again!

This year has not been kind to me.  I am sick still. Again? Who knows?  Tim finally talked me in to going to the Dr. on Friday night.  Now I am on some lovely antibiotics that make my mouth taste horrible and my stomach hurt.  I am also taking hydrocodone at night, so I can sleep.  Along with symptom relievers and my other medicines, I feel like a walking pharmacy!   I really hope this takes care of my sickness for the season.

Needless to say, we haven't done much this past week.  Next week is a bit busier.  We have parent teacher conferences, soccer meetings, and early school release (Monday). I also have volunteered for the school book fair this week and a craft demonstration Saturday (which I am not ready for!) 

I did finish one card, but haven't took pictures yet.  We'll see how this afternoon goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about my crazy, chaotic life.