Teton Tinkerin'

Teton Tinkerin'

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Ready For the Week

As usual the weekend flew by, and we are ready to start the week.  Grandma Y visited this weekend from Billings.  We didn't plan or do much extra, but just hung out with Grandma this weekend.  We always have a few things, but it was pretty slow this weekend.  The children, especially Chyanne, have kept Grandma busy playing games, the Wii, and anything else they can talk her into!  Chyanne will be very sad when she leaves.  Everyone has enjoyed their visit with Grandma!

I haven't done much but sleep these last few days myself, another sinus infection or cold.  I am really tired of being sick.  I am feeling better after my naps this weekend, so hopefully I stay healthier this week.  School has been challenging, so I will need all my strength!  And lots of caffeine!
   
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about my crazy, chaotic life.