Tim and I went out for our 17th anniversary! Wow! We actually have been dating for about 23! He is my "bestest" friend and love! I love growing old with him! I hope we have at least another 23!
Anyway, here are some cards I have done recently. I have just finished a couple more, but no pics yet.
First, I did this card for Sydney's thank you's for her Guitar Hero birthday party. The red paper strip and part of her guitar is metallic, but it is hard to see in the flash reflection.
The Greeting Farm Stamps with Hanna Stamps (background)
The sentiment reads "you rock", inside "thank you."
Next, I just used another dragon that I thought was cute from High Hopes! I love the mama and her baby all curled up! Too adorable! I used lots of glitter glue! I looks much better in "real life."
This one is an Ian (The Greeting Farm) that I had colored for a long time, and I recently found paper that I thought would make cute clothes for him! We have also made paper dolls with this set for Chy. She has the Anya that matches and lots of clothes. We cut out and laminated (with clear packing tape) lots of clothes for them both. I had this sentiment from another old clear set, but I can't remember the manufacturer!
On a more Christmasy note, this is a Wreathabella card (Stamping Bella) that Syd gave to her teachers. I used colored pencils, some die cuts, glaze pens, and paper scraps. I am just getting used to pink and red combo. I made it last year, but I didn't send it to many friends. So she used the rest of them to write each of her teachers a Christmas note!
Finally, here are versions of my Christmas cards for this year. The image and sentiment are from Imaginesence (sp?) $1 stamps! I also used a lot of bling, baby! I, of course, love the polar bears!! My "polar bear tree" is shining at me as I type. Merry Christmas!
Version 1

No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what you think about my crazy, chaotic life.