Teton Tinkerin'

Teton Tinkerin'

Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Year!


The holidays were good.  I am definitely not ready to go back.  We were able to spend the whole vacation together.  Tim took 2 weeks off, so it was great just hanging as a family.  The children are growing so fast that we will not have many more like it.  Monday is going to be painful!

Here are few pictures of the kids and Tim this winter.  Also, TJ made a snow "dog" named Dug.  We have watched UP so many times that Syd can quote most of the lines.  We love Dug and Russell.

Tim and Syd with her fuzzy slippers!


Chy and TJ at the Musuem of the Rockies


Dug the Snowdog!  Oh, Squirrel!


I also have been busy making cards.  Just a little OCD.  We watched quite a few movies, since Tim bought a bluray for his gift!  Anyway, I can't just sit and watch.  I have to be doing something, so I color or cut while watching.

Hockey Riley (He shoots, He scores)

 

The rest of the cards that I finished are stamps from The Greeting Farm.  I have fallen in love with the cute faces and animals.  I was mostly trying to make generic or thank-you cards with pre-stamped images, so that the kids and I would have new thank-yous for Christmas gifts.  Also, I could use up some images that have been sitting around awhile.  I do have some new Stamping Bella stamps on the way too.  My present to my self!  The postal service from Canada is slow though!  While I patiently wait, here are the TGF cards with sentiments from TGF and various other sets.

Dress Up Anya (TGF)


Thanks a million (inside)



You Make Me So Happy! 
 

I could wag my tail! (inside)


Too Cute Too Care! (TGF)


Dress Up Anya Hugs (TGF)


Hugs to You (inside)


I hope you all have a wonderful new year.  I am not much for phoning, but know that you are loved.  Enjoy your blessings, and may many more come you way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about my crazy, chaotic life.