Teton Tinkerin'

Teton Tinkerin'

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Hot Week

It is hot, so I’ve been hiding in my house a lot of the time.  I visited with a few friends this week, when I did venture out.  I haven’t been really productive; I haven’t worked on Chy’s book.  I have mostly been reading and cleaning up after dogs and kids.  A couple weeks ago, I bought a BN Nook.  I have to say I really like it!  So many books in one small unit!  I really have become the electronic gadget queen.  When I am not stamping or scrapping “old school,” I seem to be on my computer, ipod, or nook. 

Syd has been out playing with her friends-movies, boating, sleepovers.  I think I still have a 13-year-old.  TJ and Chy have been around, much to TJ’s dismay!  He has hung out with friends a little, but he wants more, more, more!  Football practice starts next week, four times a week!   AAAGH!  August already!!

Yesterday, we tried to take the kayaks out and brave the heat.  We were at Jefferson Lake for a couple hours, until Chy got really sick.  So today, Chy and I are hanging out at home while Dad, Syd, and TJ go to the site picnic.  The kids usually love it--jumping tents, cotton candy, ice cream, and this year salmon.  Chicken noodle soup for Chy and me!  Wahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about my crazy, chaotic life.