Teton Tinkerin'

Teton Tinkerin'

Sunday, September 26, 2010

A Crazy Week

Was it the full moon?  Or just insanity? 

Laryngitis, work chaos, a dog escape, counseling stuff, dentists/fillings, and the usual taxi sports stuff—all before the weekend.  Ugh!

Chy at Wednesday’s Game (Glad we didn’t get that color jersey!)DSCN3874_edited

Saturday, TJ had an early morning football game.  Tristan did awesome, a catch and a sack!  Wahoo!

That’s My Boy (in red)DSC_7379

Crunch!DSC_7381

Oh yeah!DSC_7437

Syd had a soccer game in the afternoon, in Rigby!  Tim and Chy took her, and TJ and I drove up after his game.  Her team did great, despite what you might have heard sitting next to her dad!  Jeesh!

You Shall Not Pass!DSC_7472_edited

Today we floated from Big Springs to Mack’s Inn.  Another comedy?? of errors!  A strap broke on the way up, I fell in at the launch, we forgot 1/2 of the food, Tim realized we forgot the bike lock key a mile down the river, and we had to paddle against the wind 3/4ths the way!   But we did see . . .

Mama Moose (Daddy was in the willows)DSCN3887

MunchingDSCN3888

BIG Bird!DSCN3896

I should mention here that it is hard to take a zoom picture in a canoe with a 10-year-old who can’t sit still!

Blue SkyDSCN3878

I Am Tired Too!DSCN3897

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about my crazy, chaotic life.