Afterschool on Friday, we went to Freeman park and baked in the sun for an hour or so! But, it was worth it! TJ received a principal’s choice award for a city-wide anti-bullying campaign. He represented his whole school as an anti-bullying role model! What a stud!
Saturday, the football and soccer games were very warm and sunny. Tim watched the football game Saturday, while Chy and I went to soccer. Both were hard-played, close games.
The action of this photo was a little close for my lens, but it was awesome foot play! That’s my girl! And yes, #21 is twice as big as she is, and she still won the ball!!
I also have some more Syd big news, but I promised to wait until tomorrow to share! She’s being very secretive! My sinuses are killing me. I have nasty drainage and, subsequently, lots of coughing! The haze in the air is horrible for my allergies, but it makes pretty sunsets!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what you think about my crazy, chaotic life.