TJ’s birthday was the 8th. He is officially 12! Tim and the boys had a party at the park while I was at an in-service meeting at school on Thursday. I think he had fun.
We packed up Thursday after I got home and head to YNP. Friday was cool and rainy. We spent it touring the northern end of the park. We had ice cream at Mammoth to commemorate the official birthday of Mr. T. J. Yoder. A double scoop for the birthday boy!
Saturday, the weather was much nicer, so we hiked and biked around Old Faithful. I added the weekend’s 120 pictures to FLICKR at a lower resolution for those that are interested. Some good, some are okay. I just like to play with the camera once in awhile. Syd picked out a few for Facebook too.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what you think about my crazy, chaotic life.