Another week and weekend flew by! Syd had a busy week with soccer, friends, lots of pre-Christmas homework, and parties. TJ has been busy with orchestra and baking. He is quite the cookie maker! Chy has just been hanging, crafting, and giving the animals loooove!
Saturday afternoon, Tim got the Christmas lights on the house. He had quite the adventure with that! If you see him, ask him about blue vs. purple! ha! ha! Just stand back a little! He and the kids also went and bought our tree. We have my polar bear tree up stairs, and now the other tree is ready for decorating in the basement!
Saturday evening, we went Salvation Army Angel Tree shopping. The kids really enjoy it. This year we picked a 12-year-old girl and an 8-year-old boy. We shopped ‘til we dropped, and then we went for frozen yogurt at Kiwi Loco! YUMMMM!
Today, Tim and TJ baked more cookies, while I got my shoebox swap project ready! We now have yummy chocolate chip pumpkin cookies and chocolate raspberry thumbprints! Oh yeah!
We got a few more ends to tie up, but we got lot done this weekend.
I have more news about TJ, but I’ll wait until after his doctors appointment this week so I’m more informed. But this is a fact--- I am so blessed. My kids are so tough, and incredibly resilient! I am so proud of each of them!
Well, are you ready for Christmas? We are getting ready and very excited here! Enjoy every moment!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what you think about my crazy, chaotic life.