Teton Tinkerin'

Teton Tinkerin'

Sunday, April 24, 2011

A Quick Weekend

This weekend went by entirely to fast.  Saturday was actually a beautiful day. We, yes, incredibly, had SUN!  Tim and Syd got sunburns!  Surprise! 

Syd had two soccer games, one at 11:00 and 1:30.  She had about 45 minutes in between games.  That girl has stamina!  Extreme Bateman rocked, of course!

That’s My Girl!DSC_9094-1DSC_9113

Here is the rest of the day--Chy played with a friend, I played with a friend, Tim worked in the yard, Syd helped a friend, we grocery shopped,  and Tristan played football.  Whew!

Tristan’s flag football games are in the indoor YMCA arena.  The light is horrible, so I never get good pictures.  I also never learn, and I still try!

Flags optional!DSC_9152

DSC_9160_edited

In the evening when everyone was finally together, we dyed eggs.  Grandma Y. sent us a Ukrainian dyeing kit that we used this year.  The black dye was great.  Tristan’s first egg was the best by far.  He took his time with all of his eggs, and his eggs were great.  I don’t have the same patience and desire for perfection! 

TJ’s eggDSC_9177

My random eggDSC_9186

This morning everyone was up early, except Mom and Syd.  We like our sleep!  Easter baskets-done, egg hunt-done, yummy ham lunch-done, naptime-starting!

DSC_9193DSC_9214

I hope everyone has a great Easter!

Nothing is worth more than this day.

  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about my crazy, chaotic life.