We had a great July 4th; the dogs not so much. Tim got a large family pack, so we had a nice personal show! Of course, our subdivision also has several professional pyro-technicians who obviously shop in WY. (Haha! Or maybe they are just neighbors who spend lots more that we do!) Anyway, it’s a bonus for us!
Tim’s been working lots and lots. TJ took a bit of time off from the YMCA. He hasn’t been feeling well, so we were watching his blood sugars. Chy has been hanging with me, sister, and friends. Syd had physical therapy 3 times a week. She’s progressing, but it’s not fun. She is still in the muscle-losing phase; it will be a while before she can start regaining her strength in that knee. I have a hard time just watching my girl hurt and not be able to do the things that she loves to do. She is tougher than I am. She is amazing, and doesn’t complain. Syd has had lots of time with her IPOD, duct tape, and DMC floss/Hemp (bracelets).
I made a couple sets of cards. Yep, I am on fire! HA! I really need to get scrapbooking, but cards are much more instant gratification!
Who doesn’t love donuts and lattes??
This weekend has been essentially kidless. The both girls have been at a birthday party since Friday at 3:00 pm, and we aren’t picking them up until Sunday lunch!! Tristan has been hanging with friends. He went to the Harry Potter movie with the buds on Friday night. This afternoon, he played with his friend Jordan. Tonight, he we went to Chukars baseball game with his long-time friend, Sam.
Tim and I rode our bikes 21 miles today! Didn’t really plan it, but we had great time! I did get a wee bit burned! We rode down to the Greenbelt, had lunch, and wound our way back home!
No plans for tomorrow, but Thursday we head to the LA ROCCA tournament to cheer on Syd’s teammates! Then next week, TJ and Chy are off to Camp Hoodia.
The future is no place to place your better days.
~Dave Matthews

No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what you think about my crazy, chaotic life.