Teton Tinkerin'

Teton Tinkerin'

Sunday, September 11, 2011

New Hiking Record!

Yep, seven snakes!  I even stepped on one while trying to get a better angle on a picture.  I really hate snakes.  My screams and curses just blended into sounds of nature!

In spite of the over abundance of reptiles, the hike was gorgeous! 

ChyDSC_0626

Tristan and DenaliDSC_0635

Palisades CreekDSC_0640

Wildlife SmileDSC_0628_edited

MooseDSC_0700_edited

MooseDSC_0710_edited

Lower Palisades LakeDSC_0724

Tim, Chy, and DenaliDSC_0722_edTMP

Palisades CreekDSC_0730

FloraDSC_0693DSC_0735_edited

Pooped PupDSC_0749_edited_edTMP

The rest of the week was pretty good, busy as usual, but good. Backwards—Saturday, I went to Shauna’s for a stamp class.  Great projects, thanks Shauna!  TJ and Syd hung out with friends.  Chy and I went Halloween shopping!  Halloween is Chy’s favorite holiday, and she is already excited and jazzed up for it!

Chy and Tristan both had games this week.  Tim watched soccer, and I went to Rigby for football.  Tristan had another great game!  They won with some spectacular plays!  Go Sandcreek South!

Team Captain for the gameDSC_0611

DSC_0619_edited

Exciting week ahead!  Ann coming!  INL Open House for Family!  Walk for the Cure!!!  The last week to donate for this year to Team Sharp Shooters!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about my crazy, chaotic life.