Week one of school over! Okay, only the first four days. I can only hope the rest of the year is not, not, not, going to be the same!!!! Sydney only had to have her schedule changed twice! She had to change it once for the ACL (no body sculpt for rehabbing ACLs), and then, once for a class that was below her level (Last years’ Spanish teacher had recommended that she skip Spanish 1, and take 2). Of course this takes two counselors visits, one at 7:30 in the morning, arrgh.
Tristan also had to get his schedule changed. I had tried since the beginning of August to talk to someone about it, because I knew there was a problem. After emails, voicemails, and discussions with other personnel, I told Tim to fix it, because they kept blowing me off! GRRR! He got a call back the same day!!! GRRRRR! Tristan is now in the Honors Math that he should be in, but he is also moved up to 8th grade orchestra! The orchestra teacher thought he would be able to “rise to the challenge.” He now also has a new private lesson teacher. The boy is going to be busy!!!
Chy didn’t get the planner I paid for in MAY!! So Wednesday morning at 7:30 am, I am at Walmart scouring the store for 1 of the 5 that they have left! Once child less stressed, one mom racing to work.
My first week in the ERR room was chaotic, hectic, and tiring! No break, no sitting, constant moving from 8 to 3:30! Not kidding!! Oh, yeah, I only get paid for 6 1/2 hours. You do the math! Grrrrr! Good thing the kids are sooo dang sweet. I am exhausted and starving!!
Syd and Tim are doing physical therapy 3 x a week now. Add that to our insane schedule. Hopefully next week, a rhythm will develop! I only have a few more things to add to the schedule! Haha!
Tristan had a great football game under the lights! He did some awesome tackles and a great QB sack! The team lost 6-7, but they played great! The low light made pictures difficult, but I like this one because only TJ is focus!
Next week, we will deal with the schools and the kids’ 504 plans if the endocrinologist gets the forms faxed out. I am not expecting a great reception with their respective administrations, but I want my kids protected since I won’t be at their school like I have been for years. I am a wave maker!!
No plans yet for the weekend, but we will have some fun. We just don’t know how yet
!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what you think about my crazy, chaotic life.