Teton Tinkerin'

Teton Tinkerin'

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Playoffs!

Wahoo!  Sandcreek West made the playoffs!  They won their last season game Saturday morning.  They did a great job.  With only one loss this season, they made the playoffs.  We play Tuesday or Wednesday, probably in Rexburg.  Hopefully, we know after practice tomorrow!  Just wish for NO SNOW, until football is over!  I don’t want to drive to Rexburg on slushy roads after school.

Tim had a hard weekend.  He made it to Tristan’s game, but that was all.  His wrists have been hurting him for months, but this weekend was really bad.  The braces, medicine, and PT haven’t helped much.  I took the kids for the day, while he “rested” in pain.  No fun. Most of the weekends recently have been similar.  He slugs it through the week, and then suffers all weekend.  I’m afraid carpal tunnel surgery will be next.  I am really tired of paying doctors!!!!!  I guess it is a good thing we already have a “family” orthopedic surgeon. Haha! We should have asked him for a 2-for-1 special when he did Syd!

Syd is progressing great. We are hopeful for the spring competitive soccer season.  Tryouts are at the end of October.  She won’t be able to try out, but I think her coach will save her spot.

Chy’s new pump should be here by Wednesday.  I think she is actually getting excited for it!  She has been asking a lot of questions and indicated she wanted to have it before the weekend.  We were hoping to be trained before we went to Salt Lake for Tristan’s birthday trip.  However, I am not confident that will happen.  The endocrinologist’s office is a very busy office, it is hard to get an appointment!

Tristan asked to go a symphony concert for his birthday instead of a party.  So we are going to dinner (where yet to be decided by birthday boy) and the Salt Lake Symphony for his big 13th.

Well, off to a three-day week for the kids and, maybe, Tim.  Boo.  Two days of in-service training for me.  Boo.  I’d rather be hanging with the family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about my crazy, chaotic life.