Chyanne’s Protégé drug study is officially done. We took our last 3-hour drive to Ogden, UT for blood draws! YEA! We won’t find out what her dosage was or if she even had any of the trial drug until January. For her finishing the visits even after the study was halted last year, she still received $450 dollars. She has had plans for that money since her previous visit in August—a new bed! Chy saw a daybed at IKEA and has been saving for the accessories to go with it and the “new room".”
Soooo . . . IKEA was our first stop this weekend. Unfortunately, it rained Sunday night and Monday. UGH! We were worried the boxes and furniture would get ruined in the rain! Luckily, our tarp and makeshift plastic coverings held most of the water out. My OCD kicked in when we got home Monday night. I put her bed and dresser together so that she could put some of the other furniture and clothes back in her room today!
We still have work to do in her room, but the major part is done. She is very happy and excited. Now let’s just hope it stays cleaner! Haha!
While I was putting the furniture together, Tim was taking our washer apart! GRRRR! It appears that our second water pump has gone out. I like our he washer, but I am tired of repairing it!
I did this week’s art journal done today, before the Thanksgiving craziness begins.
Week 18/Mother (Queen of Hearts)
Still haven’t done Christmas cards, store-bought this year? There is not enough time in the day to everything I need to do and want to do!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what you think about my crazy, chaotic life.