Teton Tinkerin'

Teton Tinkerin'

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

We had a break? Really?

Wow, Thanksgiving “vacation” felt short!  But we had a whole week off.  We did nothing exciting, but . . .
We had a great Thanksgiving dinner.  Big ol’ turkey, mashed taters, gravy, stuffing, sweet taters, pumpkin bread, and pie!  Yummm.  Chyanne made a great pumpkin pie!  She also made an apple pie for a brother who doesn’t like pumpkin!  What a nice sister!  Our official holiday Just Dance party was short, since all the rechargeable batteries on the Wii were dead! 
Tristan and Chy thought shopping the deal’s Thursday night would be great!  “It won’t be that bad, Mom!”  I agreed to take them, but I would not go in the store.  I dropped them off at the corner, and they texted when they were done!  I think their eyes were opened; we only went to one store.  Tristan got “his deal” taken from him by a older woman with “the great Christmas spirit!”  Ahh, the reason I don’t go “Black Friday” shopping with a list.  I prefer to keep my happy vision of humanity and holiday spirit.
I did get some craft stuff done, Christmas cards, and a little online shopping!  I need to get some pictures of my “creations.”  I still have tons to do.  Birthday shopping is done, but planning for a 16-Year-Old’s party hasn’t even begun.  “There’s nothing fun to do in December!'”  How come I feel like there is tooo much to do!???
Busy, busy, busy!
A few recent photos that make me smile. 
Handsome and GorgeousIMG_3738
New Sexy Collar!IMG_3731

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about my crazy, chaotic life.