I haven’t spent much time on the computer at home. But I want to thank everyone who donated to the JDRF. I was sitting at a soccer game a few weeks ago and realized that at least 4 children had insulin pumps on that field--Tristan, Chy, a teammate’s sister, and another teammate’s brother. They all had the same autoimmune disease! What are the odds? Maybe I am just more aware, or it’s more prevalent? Answer—BOTH! At the last endocrinologist appointment, the dietician said that 4 new cases had come in THAT week. The pain, the stress, the complications, and the cost! We need a cure! Thank you!
Off my soapbox . . .
School started with a vengeance; sports and honor classes are the children’s lives. They are busy. Tim and I try to see as much as we can. We actually both got to watch the same game tonight! Getting everyone to practices and games has been challenge. Two cars and 5 different schedules result in ugly timing. Since we had saved a bit of cash over the summer, Tim had been looking for a “teen” car, inexpensive, yet stilling working. Another challenge! Well, it’s lasted a week! Keep your fingers crossed. Seriously!
Happy Girl First Day of School
Mud Lake Cross Country
Where’s the soccer pictures, you ask? Of course, I have soccer pictures! But I haven’t picked my favorites yet, so you just have to wait.
Instead, I leave you two pictures that made me smile.
*My crazy dog and her “special” bedtime toy, which no other dog was allowed to even walk near! In the morning, she even took it back outside with her.
*And Sydney’s homecoming invite. I guess I am going shopping!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what you think about my crazy, chaotic life.