Teton Tinkerin'

Teton Tinkerin'

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Boring Weekend

We only had one soccer game this weekend, so we mostly cleaned.  Fun, huh?  We also sanded and stained our kitchen table.  Tim got the first coat of finish on it, but it still needs a few more.  So right now the five of us are eating at a card table.  Lots of close family time! 

This coming week is busy as usual.  Tristan has a football game in Ririe, Syd's soccer game is at the local complex, and at least, Chy's game is pretty close to our house.   We also have the usual soccer practices, football practices, and piano practices, and a few doctor appointments.  This week,  I should only be split between schools for two days.  I feel like I am always in my car.  At the end of October, I don't know what I'll do with all that time.  Yes, sarcasm!

I didn't get any pictures in Pocatello, but I did get a few from Tristan's game.  I also have to scan Chy's team photo that we got this week when I get time.  Until then, here is my boy crushing his opponent and huddling.  Isn't he just cute?



Since I didn't get any crafting done, I'll give you a picture of Denali, our Siberian Husky.  She is one year old this month!  Happy Birthday, Nali.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about my crazy, chaotic life.