We started the weekend off with a bang! Tristan had to be at his football field at 8:00 this morning, game time 9:00. The girls and I didn't get there until after 9:00, but we got to see him play a few quarters. Syd and I had to leave at 10:00 to be at her soccer field across town at 10:15, game time 11:00. Sleeping in is overrated, at least that's what I'm told.
I did get some more pics of the kids this week. Chy had a game on Thursday, and I forgot my disk again! But Tim came to my rescue. When he picked up Syd from practice near home, he stopped by and picked it up for me. YEAH! The light wasn't the best, but I did get a some shots of Chy. She has been working hard. She loves defense, although she is pretty good at offense too!
Tristan has been playing hard too. This week, he said 2 hours of practice a day was not enough! He played great again today. Although I missed the hero shot early in the game, I got few good ones later. He is the one closest , #49 in action!
I can't get enough of him. Yes, I am a proud mama! Here is ready for the snap!
Finally , here is Squidney! That's what her friends call her! She picked this picture for me to post. She is really fun to watch. We know most of the girls on the team, so sidelines is a loud place.
My week at work was hectic. I have been driving back and forth between schools. I am helping with some children in AM kindergarten at one school, PM at another. Lunch is 15 minutes, if I am lucky. Friday, I was actually able to stay at one! It was very, very nice.
I did get some cards done this week too, and I finished making all the Halloween tins. I haven't had time to do any online challenges, but I still have been playing a little and finishing up some projects. I need to only do a few of each, but I tend to make bulk. It takes me a while to complete sets of projects or cards. This pink card (actually a set of 12), I finished a week or so ago, but I just got it uploaded. You will have to wait to see the ones I just finished.
It even has an inside!
Oh, yeah I forgot! Our washing machine broke last weekend, and we are waiting on a part. Tim and I are doing laundry in our tub! Laundry for five in a tub! I think we could make a great kids book with that! I can see the illustrations in my head! Ha! Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what you think about my crazy, chaotic life.