Teton Tinkerin'

Teton Tinkerin'

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Rain, Rain, Go Away!

Yesterday was busy as usual. Tristan had football practice for two hours, mostly in the rain and wind.   I waited until his coaches verified that practice was a go, and then I raced across town with Syd for her game. The soccer game was mostly in the rain and wind too.  Mom watched the game from the warmth and dryness of the car. Yes, I am lame. The game was good, but they tied 1-1.  Syd did her awesomest as usual. She plays great defense and never gets subbed.  So her only break is 1/2 time.  I wish I had her lungs!  Also, I forgot to mention that she is one of the team captains; that is the yellow and white band on one of her legs.  Very cool!  Both kids came home wet and stinking, of course.  I hope our washing machine is fixed soon!

I mentioned Sunday that I got a couple cards done over the weekend.  I finally downloaded the pics.  I love my Riley and Sophie moose stamps from Hanna Stamps.  They are so cute!  I have some I haven't even inked yet, and I have a couple more on their way (Farmers and Wheat Riley). Yeah!  This RV camper with Riley is absolutely perfect, and I tried to match it to our camper colors as well as the camping paper.   Tim and I are actually hoping to make it camping one more time in the Tetons, with the fall colors and before the snow.

 
The other card that I finished is a Chef Ian from The Greeting Farm.  Isn't he just the adorable?  Of course, he reminds me of my Tristan when he was little, just round cheeks with a blond shock of hair!


Tonight is my only calm night.  Just Tristan has football, and both girls are free.  Tomorrow and Thursday are not looking so good.  Three kids and three activities, both nights!  Thursday, Syd even has a game in Pocatello!  I think I have it all planned, so we'll have to see how it works out in real time!

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about my crazy, chaotic life.