Teton Tinkerin'

Teton Tinkerin'

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween

What a busy Halloween!  We carved the pumpkins this morning.  It was the first time we were all together!  Sydney also had soccer tryouts today, so she didn't finish until just before supper.  We had a great patch this year.

Sydney's is the wolf pumpkin, Tristan's is the werewolf, and Chy's is the kitty.


Syd's wolf upclose! What a awesome job!



And of course, we have Tim!


The neighborhood has been very quiet so far.  Hopefully, it picks up.  I love seeing the little ones!  We sent ours for a little while by themselves.  It is a little weird that they are old enough to go by themselves.  WOW, I am old!  I did tell them that I will go with them when it is a darker.  I now am thinking that was a bad idea!  It is cold!

Here they are ready to go!

 

Have an awesome Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about my crazy, chaotic life.