Teton Tinkerin'

Teton Tinkerin'

Saturday, March 13, 2010

New Stuff

Just FYI
On the right, I added some more blogs I like to check out. All are stamping related, but a few have free digital stamps links or great tutorials.  I also added some blinkies from a few of the stamp companies that I like. 

A few weeks ago, I joined Paper Craft Planet to check out some new, small digital stamp companies.  It basically just a crafting forum with lots of discussions going on and galleries.  I uploaded most of my cards that I have on my computer to my gallery on the site.  Many of the cards,  I have posted already on the blog, but a few I was just saving on my computer.  When I get time, I need to explore more on the forum. They have card layouts, scrapbooking info, and templates too.  So far, I am mostly just a voyeur. HA!  I read the posts, but don't join in the discussions.  Anyway, check it out if you like papercrafting.

Have great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about my crazy, chaotic life.