Teton Tinkerin'

Teton Tinkerin'

Monday, March 22, 2010

What a day!

The Crew on the Riverwalk

I am having very stressful day just waiting, waiting, and waiting.  My youngest daughter is very ill, and we aren't getting answers very quickly.  So, anyway, I thought I would add a few more pics of our trip to cheer me and Chy up.

Petting the dolphins was Chy's primary goal at SeaWorld.  She remembers not being able to touch them in 2006 in San Diego, when she was she was just 6! This time she would not be denied!  I was ecstatic to see I caught a picture of her touching them!  They are fast creatures; I have many pictures of just a grey tail!

Chy with the dolphins

Of course, she hugged the most famous dolphin family member--Shamu!


Pray for my patience with the medical community. Argh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about my crazy, chaotic life.