Teton Tinkerin'

Teton Tinkerin'

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Downs And Ups

As some of you know, our appointment in Ogden with the specialist was postponed for two weeks!  Argh!  So late Thursday afternoon, we were scrambling to undo all our Friday plans for work, kids, school, and sports.  We were emotionally psyched up, and then had to wind down.  But on we go.  Thursday night, Syd did great in her track meet and her soccer game!  Both of the girls had cold games, and TJ had a cold practice!  Chy even played goalie for quarter!

Goalie Chic

Syd won her Friday game in Pocatello, so their team made it to the Gold Division Saturday.  Tim took her Friday, and we all went for her two games Saturday.  Her team lost the 8:30 AM game, but  they won the afternoon game in OT penalty kicks.  Syd usually plays defense, but not goalie!  My heart can barely take it when she plays the back-up goalie in the regular games.  Okay, in OT overtime, I was going crazy!  She did great!  Syd stopped them all!  She thinks so fast on her feet!  The team's goalie was red-carded in the beginning of the second half.  So her friend Roxy covered during the game, and Syd in OT.  Wow, what a game!  Tristan also had two flag football games this weekend.  He plays so hard and with his heart.  I was able to watch his Friday game, and Tim took him to his Saturday game after we got back from Pocatello.  I think everyone had good weekend, despite all the plan changes.

PK Goalie!

Between the Saturday games in Poci, we ate, shopped, and wasted time in the local pet shop!  I have been looking at Chihuahuas for a while, and well, I fell in love.  Tim bought me my Mother's Day gift.  Meet Skippyjon Jones!  We named him after the kids' books about a Siamese kitten who pretends he is a sword-fighting Chihuahua!  The kids and I love the books.  They are hysterical!  Anyway, here is the new member of our insane family!

TJ and Skippito

Mars and Skippy

Is it really A DOG?!

Come on, don't runaway!

Skippyjon Jones!

Curious Chihuahua

This week we have the "normal" stuff and a few large school projects to do.  I hope everyone has a great week.  And don't laugh to hard at me, I already knew I was crazy.  What can I say, I am a sucker for fur!

Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about my crazy, chaotic life.