Syd in finals
Friday was a very long day. Syd and TJ stayed in IF while Tim, Chy and I left at 6am to make it to Ogden for the 9:00 appointment. The details of the day are ugly, but we finally left the hospital about 5pm. After eating and stretching our legs, we made it home about 10:30pm. Now we just have to wait for the labs to come back in 10-14 days, and then we can make the final decision about the study which would start in early June.
Today was another soccer tournament for Syd. Tim and I missed yesterday's game, but we both saw a game today. Her team won all three games. Not bad, huh? Tristan won his last flag football of the season. Now we get to look forward to Grid Kid again in the fall.
On and off all day, I worked with Chy on her Idaho history project. Her choice, submitted just two weeks ago, was way outside my comfort zone and expertise, but we managed a half-decent job. I am not a seamstress; sewing/quilting is not my forte! At least, she is happy with it. I am just glad the emphasis is on effort, because I put a whole lot of that into it! She designed it, and I was the cheap labor.
Chy and her quilt
Syringa
White Pine
Idaho
Mountain Bluebird
Of course, the potato
Finally, the Appaloosa
Not perfectly square, but oh well!
Finally, a picture of Skippy "helping" Syd with her homework! He is just so stinking cute!!
Skippito and Syd
Happy Weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what you think about my crazy, chaotic life.