Teton Tinkerin'

Teton Tinkerin'

Sunday, May 2, 2010

I'm a dentist!

Okay, ever since we went to The Little Shop of Horrors, Syd, TJ and I have been singing the songs.  Oh my gosh!  They now understand when I say "Feed me Seymour!"  I have said that line forever to blank looks, but now they KNOW!  They really enjoyed the play.  They even watched the Steve Martin version today.  The young man that played the dentist role at the high school was very good.  He was hysterical!  I wonder how long we will be singing!

The weekend goes fast, and I have mixed feelings about this week.  Great things, busy things, and scary things.  I think we have most events covered now.  We talked to a few people, and everyone should make it where they need to be.   Fingers crossed!

Tomorrow is Tristan's play.  We are looking forward to it.  He has to be at the school at 7:45 for his microphone check, and the start of his 2 school tour!  Cameras are charging!  We also have track, 2 soccer practices, and Dr's. appointment!  We start Monday with a bang!

I did finish a card last week, but no pics yet.  I also got a bunch of new Stamping Bella stamps!  Now if I can just get time to play!  Just a wee bit busy.  We got a lot done around the house and errand wise this weekend, but there's always more!  Ugh! 

Keep us in your prayers!  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about my crazy, chaotic life.