Teton Tinkerin'

Teton Tinkerin'

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Lonely In Idaho

The Wymores drove home to Colorado today.  A very long trip for them, but we are very grateful.  We loved having them with us.  We miss them already.  Tristan feels the loss of boys in the house.  The house does feel empty.  Ryan, I do want to state for the record that I had nothing to do with the acquisition of the handsome BLAZE.  (He is very adorable though.) 

Ann and BlazeDSCN3763_edited

Unfortunately, I really have to start thinking in the “getting ready for school” mode.  UGH!  Tristan has had his second week of football practice, and Syd had the opening of middle school tryouts for soccer tonight.  We are getting in fall mode way too soon.  I am grateful that we don’t start until the end of August, but I am still not ready to change gears. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about my crazy, chaotic life.