Teton Tinkerin'

Teton Tinkerin'

Sunday, January 2, 2011

School Time Again

The holiday break is over.  Of course, it flew by.  We had an awesome time with our loooong-time friends/family, the Wankes.  We love you!!

DSC_8230_edited

DSCN3018

DSCN3025

DSCN3036

DSCN3073

Monday, Tim has to take Chy back to Ogden again.  UGH!  Hopefully, this will be the last time for a couple months.  TJ, Syd, and I will go to school and start the weekday routine.  We also hope to hear from the local diabetes clinic about TJ’s options.  This week, we have a lot of new year to-dos to start getting done as well. 

As 2011 starts, I sure hope it goes better than 2010.  After our San Antonio trip last March, life kind of went to h***!  We have had to adapt to so many changes.  While I still expect a lot of changes, I hope we can find a new equilibrium.  Tim and I need to catch our breath and recover a bit, before we can take on any more “surprises.”   

I wish everyone a year of blessings and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about my crazy, chaotic life.