Teton Tinkerin'

Teton Tinkerin'

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Wild and Red, Not as Wet

Well, game two did not go so great, but the girls showed lots of guts!  The first half they went down by 6.  The second half the dug deep and held their own.  They lost 1-7.  While disheartening, they really did play hard and are learning lots.  They are some tough chicas.

DSC_8321_edited

The rain did quit, and we saw the SUN (just before it set)!  While it was sunnier, it was NOT warmer and the field was not drier!   The girls’ socks will never be white again.  The drains in hotels all over town are clogging!

DSC_8328

After the kids devoured supper, and I do mean devoured.  I didn’t know my son could eat that much!  Wow!  We washed my car.  The Pilot is much happier.  The car wash didn’t get it all off, but one can see it is a blue car!  A definite improvement.

Later, we met friends and teammates at a frozen custard restaurant!  Yum!  My tongue was very happy, my stomach will not be, and my diet is … well…  I was good until then. 

Tomorrow we may go hiking on some trails and just hang out.  It is supposed to be warmer with little chance of rain.  So we might dry out by Monday morning.  Games start at 8 Monday.  We have to be on the field by 7:15.  I thought this was a vacation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about my crazy, chaotic life.