Teton Tinkerin'

Teton Tinkerin'

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Two Weeks! (Part 1)

Really?!  It’s only been two weeks since school finished.  And the last week of school was busy. 

Chyanne had her spring recital.  She played Autumn Glow.  She had practiced for a few months on the piece, and it was lovely!

Hurry Up MOM!IMG_5047Ukulele FunIMG_5054Family SillinessIMG_5059

Tristan had his last middle school orchestra concert!  He is now officially a FRESHMAN!  I don’t know if I will survive!

Tristan and TimTIMANDTJMAYCONCERT2013

Chy had a science Olympiad that last week of school.  She had to protect “Jorje,” the egg, yet crack the opponent's in a trapeze collision.  Strategy and science!  Tim and  Chy created the EggsTerminator!!

And the Sandcreek Middle School 2013 winner is . . .

Miss Chy and the EggsTerminatorCHYEGG2013EggsTerminatorEGGSTERMINATOR2Jorje Winking smileSAVEMEegg

Of course, we still had soccer practices and games.

Go Galaxy!IMG_5035

Syd and I left for Utah as soon as school ended that Friday.

The CaptainsydblackballSyd Can FlysydjumpREAL Fanmay2013 021Rio Tinto  Salt Lake REALmay2013 025

Home by Memorial Day.  Stay tuned Smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about my crazy, chaotic life.