Thursday was very cold. For Tristan's birthday treat, we went to B & N after Chy's chilly game. We came home, and he opened his family gifts. Tim and I got him a new bike, since he suffered with my old college one this summer. He had his actual party at local laser tag/play place. Tim and I got to spy in the "secret" room as 6 boys raced around trying to "kill" each other. Lots of pre-adolescent testosterone, it was hysterical to watch.
Here is the birthday boy with his new bike!
Chy has her last soccer game and team party this Thursday. It is not looking to be much warmer than her last game. The icy spectators were wrapped in winter coats, mittens, earbands, and blankets! It is hard to have fun in that kind of cold, but she has played hard this season. She even lost a toenail to an opponent's cleat!
Chy
I have worked on a couple cards the last few weekends. I have started to color a lot less of each image though. Instead of 12 each, I have trying to make 6-8. The hard part is trying to come up with a layout for each. I am not much of planner when it comes to making cards. So it takes me for every to play with paper and embellishments. Anyway, here are my latest efforts.
Tink (The Greeting Farm)
Riley (Hannah Stamps) and the saying (A Muse)
The stars are glittery. And his bunny slippers are actually fuzzy! The picture is not too good to show the details. Bree (The Greeting Farm)
With her, I was just trying to use up some very old paper. I like the colors, but this picture doesn't show them the best. It turned out okay. I am a green and dark blue person.I will try to post sooner, during the week. Next Saturday, I am going to a Stampin Up stamp camp. Yeah! I will show off the goodies! Also, next Saturday or Sunday is bath and haircut day! Run, Picabo! I'm getting out the clippers! I will finally have time to trim the Schnauzers. They look like sheep.
Picabo is looking worried!
Have a great week!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what you think about my crazy, chaotic life.