Well the weekend went fast as usual. Saturday, I went to a Stampin Up stamp camp. They had great projects. I haven't taken pictures yet, but maybe I'll post some later. Anyway, I had a great time.
When I got home later in the afternoon, the family was waiting for me to go on a bike ride to Target. We made it a little ways, when we heard a loud boom, like a gun. We had filled all our tires before we left the house, and one little pink bike got filled a little too much. Chy's tire tube exploded. Tim rode his bike home and drove the truck to the park where the children and I waited. He brought TJ's old bike to exchange with Chy's out-of-commission bike, and then we continued on our way. Nothing stops the Yoders! Tim and Tristan rode back later in the evening and picked up the truck. Also, Denali decided Saturday night that she was a cat. Somehow she caught a mouse and thought that it was a crunchy treat. Tim decided not to stick his hand in her mouth to save it. What a meanie! Do we have excitement, or what?
Today, we got grocery shopping done, schnauzers bathed, and Picabo groomed. Whew! I am pooped! Oh yeah, and we searched the neighborhood twice for runaway dogs.
Tim is now playing with his new toy! He bought a new television for the bedroom with his overtime money. I don't think there is enough room to hook up the Wii for guitar hero in there though. He'll just have to settle with football on the new screen.
No adventures planned this week, but you never know with us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what you think about my crazy, chaotic life.