Chy made it though another infusion. She still feels okay, but the nurse said Day 3 and 4 are usually the worst. Chy was feeling good enough to want to go shopping. She even bought some new pink shoes. The worse part of the day was when the nurse cleaned the PICC line. UG! I know why I am not a nurse. The stitches holding it in are pretty loose so she can move, but they look like they could get easily ripped off.
Chy Getting Her Line Cleaned
A Cleaned Line Ready For New Wrapping
I know that I just keep repeating it, but I am so amazed by her and soo proud of her. I know that she is so stressed, but she is being such a trooper. We are having a trouble keeping her glucose numbers down-stress and eating out. Plus she is always starving, always hungry! I sense another growth spurt coming on!
Tim will be going home after the infusion tomorrow. We start much earlier in the morning, so he should be home by suppertime. Chy SkippyJon, and I don't have any afternoon plans yet. We will see what she wants to do. I think resting and napping might be fun, and I am sure Skippito agrees with me!
Skippy on Bed



No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what you think about my crazy, chaotic life.