Almost the double digits! Today was the fastest of all the days so far. Chy only had the infusion and vitals checks. We were out of the hospital in just under 2 hours!
Instead of sleeping in, we actually got up and went to the Hill Aerospace Museum. We have been there several times before on various Utah visits, but it is still pretty awesome. The Blackhawk and a WWII Bomber are pretty amazing machines, especially when you are standing next to them.
Chy didn’t take her laptop today, so she and TJ played some TIC TAC TOE, talked, and of course, argued! Note to self—don’t forget computer!!
After the infusion, I decided to go the Eccles Dinosaur Park in Ogden. Once again, I feel really old. I have pictures of Chy (when she was about 2) with her brother and sister sitting on a little dinosaur in the park.
Watch Out!
The cotton on the Mystery Trail was so thick it looked liked snow! It sure looked cool, but both kids had itchy eyes and noses.
I haven’t planned tomorrow’s excitement. I’ll have to be spontaneous! Tomorrow is supposed to a quick visit too, but 1 out of 9 isn’t a good record!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what you think about my crazy, chaotic life.