Teton Tinkerin'

Teton Tinkerin'

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Grrrrr!

Okay, I am grumpy.  I woke up with aches and a swollen, sore throat.  Since Chy can't get sick, I went straight to Community Care.  I now am on antibiotics, and feel like . . . well you know!  Hopefully, I prevented any germ dispersal!  Can life really get more complicated?  Don't answer that!!

I am going to try to make Chy a photo record/scrapbook of our time in Utah.  I uploaded all of our pictures to Snapfish.  These pictures are from my cell phone, my cameras, and Chy's camera.  I haven't edited or deleted many either, so the quality varies.  Anyway, the link to the album is on the side of the blog under the family picture.  I probably will only leave the link up for a couple of weeks while I decide what I want printed. 

Off to convalesce!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about my crazy, chaotic life.