After lunch, we went to the Hogle Zoo. It has been years since we have been there. The zoo has been upgraded quite a bit. They have done some nice things with the cat exhibits. However, it still seems smaller since we aren’t pushing a stroller or carrying a child through it! Ha!
The kids loved this Asian cat. The cat sat, snapped, and hissed like Mars does at our bedroom window when he watches the birds. It was hysterical! Very cute!
For the record, I think it was easier to take their pictures together, when they were little. OMG! I can’t even explain how hard it is to get all three children in a picture, quiet, looking at me, and not hitting each other!
I took this picture of Syd inside the egg, because I have a picture of her when she was about 6 months in the same one! I can’t wait to get home and find it. I love pictures of the kids in the same spot at different times. They grow soooo fast! It makes me feel old though!
Tomorrow’s infusion is in the afternoon, so we get to sleep in!! Yeah! Syd and Tim are going home, and TJ, Chy and I will hang out for another week. Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers. We truly appreciate them.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what you think about my crazy, chaotic life.