I know it’s supposed to be a day celebrating mothers, but I have to just say how awesome my children and husband are. I love spending time with them!
Today was rainy, so we couldn’t go for a hike, bike, or walk. So we decided to head to Lava Hot Springs to soak in warm water!
My Family
We didn’t leave until after lunch, so we got down there around 2:00. Since, the indoor swimming pool isn’t open on Sundays, we just soaked in the hot pools for a few hours. Aaaah!
On the way home, we stopped in Poci for supper. I love my droid! It helped us find a Ruby Tuesdays and navigated our way there. Yummmy! Steak, Margarita, and Tiramisu! What a day!
I love doing new and different stuff! We haven’t been to Lava since Syd was a baby, and I have never been to a Ruby Tuesdays. So win, win!
Recitals next weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what you think about my crazy, chaotic life.