Teton Tinkerin'

Teton Tinkerin'

Saturday, May 21, 2011

One week to go!

We have one more until we are done with the 2010-2011 school year!  Lots of changes, more still to come!

Tristan will going to Sandcreek Middle School next year for 7th grade.  Syd will be in Hillcrest High School as a Freshman!  Chy will be in her last year at Hillview in 6th!  I am not exactly sure where I will be; the district has changed the Developmental Kindergarten program.  I may be at Falls Valley for 1/2 a day and another school for 1/2 day.  They cut the hours and will furlough a few days as well.  Good thing I love the little buggers Winking smile. 

This week was relatively uneventful. Syd was on crutches most of the week. She did well keeping off of her knee.  We think it is healing (whew!) so that we won’t need a MRI.  Tristan found out that he was accepted for the LIT (Leaders In Training) YMCA program.  He has several meetings this coming week.  He will be assisting in the YMCA camps, in planning and counseling.  I am so proud of him.  He got all the recommendations and paperwork done with no help!  That’s my boy!  Tristan also had his last orchestra concert at Rocky Mountain Middle School.  They did extremely considering that they all just started last October.  Chy is doing well; we are still trying to find her some activities for this summer!  She hates doing things alone.  She wants a friend or sibling with her, and she is extremely picky (or just preadolescent!)

Next week, we finish up school activities and, then, start the summer fun.  Syd, hopefully, will play in a soccer tournament in Layton next weekend.  Chy has a follow-up appointment for her cancelled drug study.  Tim will be going to Pittsburgh for work.  I just hope it starts to warm up, so we can get outside!  We don’t have any camping planned yet, but my mountains are calling!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about my crazy, chaotic life.